Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Hilarity

Here is a funny questionnaire from my good friend Teresa's blog. So funny what a 5 year old will say. I think its pretty funny that Blake thinks I am 13 inches tall, love playing at Chuck E Cheese and my favorite thing to eat is Mac & Cheese! There are some really sweet ones too though.


1.What is something mom always says to you?
Derek: “Put the trash bag in because I’m so good at it.
Blake: “Clean up your room”

2. What makes mom happy?
Derek: When I make my bed without being asked.
Blake: When our room is clean.

3. What makes mom sad?
Derek: When we hurt each other.
Blake: When we don’t get to go the Aquarium.

4. What does your mom do to make you laugh?
Derek: So much things, I can’t even think of one thing.
Blake: tickle me

5. What did your mom like as a child?
Derek: I think puppies
Blake: Chuck E Cheese

6. How old is your mom?
Derek: I don’t know. I never asked
Blake: 14

7. How tall is your mom?
Derek: um….20
Blake: 13 inches

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Derek: Watch us do gymnastics
Blake Play at Chuck E Cheese

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Derek: Mostly clean I think and stuff like that.
Blake: Mostly clean or play with the babies

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Derek: gymnastics
Blake: a rockstar show

11. What is your mom really good at?
Derek: I can’t think of anything
Blake: swimming

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Derek: nothing
Blake: Changing diapers

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Derek: I don’t think she even has a job.
Blake: Take care of us every single day.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Derek: eggs
Blake: macaroni and cheese

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Derek: that she’s so nice
Blake; just that she’s my mom

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Derek: Wonder Woman
Blake; Zorro

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Derek: tickle
Blake: play video games

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Derek: eyes
Blake: we have the same color of skin

19. How are you and your mom different?
Derek: hair
Blake: my mom has more shirts than me

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Derek: I just know. Cause she tells me a lot
Blake: Because she told me.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Derek: his hair
Blake he kisses her

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Derek: Church
Blake: PF Changs

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! :) I love to hear how kids think. How fun. Hope your mother's day was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed the whole way through. So funny that they can be spot on with some things and way out in left field on the others. Cute boys...

    ReplyDelete